AHF is seeking Board of Directors and Leadership Development nominations for election to serve 2020-2021 term beginning October 1, 2020.
Here are the open positions:
- President elect
- Treasurer elect
- (2) Director at Large
- (2) Leadership Development Committee members
Demonstrated Characteristics and Qualifications for Board Eligibility:
- Willingness to advance the mission and vision of AHF.
- Progressive leadership experience.
- Ability to serve in a board capacity, on committees and willingness to advance to a slated office.
- Commitment to actively participate.
- Institutional support for participation.
- Ability to have professional, respectful, and collaborative relationships with AHF members and staff.
- Continuous AHF board service for AHF executive committee roles is preferred.
- For executive committee consideration, the willingness and ability to serve as AHF president-elect in the future.
Complete the nomination form and send your professional curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Download the Nomination Form (PDF)
Download the Nomination Form (Word)
Nominations will be accepted until December 20, 2019. Thereafter, the Leadership Development Committee will review the nominations along with the AHF Board of Directors.
2019-2020 Elections Calendar
Dec. 20 - Nominations Close
Jan. 15 - Ballot Approved by Leadership Development Committee
Jan. 22- Board of Directors Ratify Ballot
Feb. 17 - Election Begins
Mar. 2 - Election Closes
Mar. 26 - Board of Directors Ratify Results and Notify Candidates
Apr. 1 - Results Announced to Membership
For further information, contact:
Martha Rardin, Leadership Development Committee Chair, email@example.com
Leah Reily, AHF Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mina Shin, AHF Staff Liaison, email@example.com